Confirm your attendance via our facebook event page, click here.
Borneo Baruk Club KL will celebrate the Launch of Gawai Festival in high Spirits of The Harvest.
Features of the night: BBC's Gawai Festival Launch, BBC's knockdown drinks prices, Free tuak sampling shots, Live Sape performance, Ethnic Dance, Blow pipe & ngajat challenges with awesome prizes and a whole lot of fun! Come in high spirit to celebrate with Spirits Of The Harvest!
Join BBC's Staff and loyal clients...
- To Launch the Gawai Festival with Spirits Of The Harvest
- To Offer Special Prices on All Drinks & Bottle Packages
- To Welcome Spirits Of The Harvest
- To Introduce Tuak to the masses
- Date: 28 April 2012, Saturday
- Time: 6pm till 3am
- Venue: Borneo Baruk Club, Jalan Kia Peng, Kuala Lumpur
- Entrance: FREE.
- Light Dinner, Served Free, Till Stock Last
- Special Festival Price for all Bottle Packages
- Live Sape Performance, Ethnic Dance, Live Band
- Blow Pipe & Ngajat Challenge (Jugs & Towers of Beers to be won)
- Borneo Crafts & Souvenirs on Sale
- Borneo Hornbill Festival Special Promo
- Free Tuak sampling shots
- DJ Frank Rayz spinning the night beats
- and more to come...!
- 6.00pm - Guests Arrive
- 7.00pm - Light Dinner Served, Tuak Sampling Shots served
- 7.30pm - Sape Live & Ethnic Dance
- 8.00pm - Toast to Gawai Launch & Tuak Intro
- 8.30pm - Auction
- 9.00pm - BHF12 & Spirits Of The Harvest Promo Feature
- 9.30pm - Blow Pipe & Ngajat Challenge
- 10.15pm - Leleng
- 10.30pm - Live Band
- 11.15pm - After party, to last till 3am.
Click Here To Confirm your attendance now!